Isaac Lemus is a PhD candidate in the European Doctorate in Industrial Management (EDIM) under the supervision of Antonio Hidalgo, Director of the Department in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration and Statistics (INGOR) at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid since 2013. He will also be enrolled at the Politecnico di Milano to obtain a double degree as part of the EDIM program.
His research interests involve areas of industrial management and business administration, such as:
• Service innovation.
• Innovation management.
• Knowledge management.
• Project management.
• Strategy and entrepreneurship.
He has developed an international educational career:
• He holds a BSc. in Computer Systems for Management from Tecnológico de Monterrey (ITESM) in Mexico and made an exchange program in International Business at the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN) in the United Kingdom (1998-2002).
• He was awarded an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship to study his MSc. in Strategic Project Management graduating with distinction and triple degree. (2006-2008)
• In 2013, he joined EDIM as he was awarded a fellowship for an Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate for the 3rd edition.
Before he joined EDIM, he holds 9 years of professional career included working with full-time positions or projects in companies like:
• IT Auditor @ KPMG
• Management Consultant @ Everis
• Fraud Prevention Supervisor @ Nextel
• Project Manager @ PGR, Mexican Government
• Management & IT Professor @ ITESM
• Planning & Strategic Collection Deputy Director @ SAT, Mexican Government
• Vice-president Latin America@ EMA
Service Innovation Models